Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Transcript from Favre's press conference today; addresses Glazer article.

Here's the transcript.

A couple things. First, Brett said his conversation was maybe 25 minutes. Glazer said something like 60-90 minutes. WRONG! Favre = 1, Glazer = 0. Secondly, Brett said Matt Millen (then President of the Detroit Lions/personal friend) called him. Glazer reported that Brett called Millen (or someone else in the Detroit Lion organization). WRONG!

Favre = 2, Glazer = 0.

Thus far, for being "one thousand % behind your story", you're batting ZERO, Glazer. Why do I call attention to this? Because Glazer wrote a defamatory article full of accusations with no named sources AND he didn't call Brett to get his side of the story. Brett, I would think, would be A SOURCE. So, in my mind, A NAMED SOURCE (the subject of the article) refuted two points Glazer made that Glazer was a thousand % sure on.

I suppose Glazer or other lemmings who thing biased and unfair journalism should be tolerated could say Brett wasn't telling the truth. Glazer's sources might not be either. However, I don't know who Glazer's sources are. Brett IS his own source. Makes me wonder (for a man that said HE - Glazer - was more reliable than Favre) just how reliable is Glazer? For the record, Jay Glazer, in my opinion, is a douche. My name is Jeff Ircink and I stand by my statement.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails