Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, October 17, 2008

New York media just as bad as Green Bay.

The media sucks. Wherever the slimeballs are, they can not hide. Not even under their rock.

Brett Favre was asked about returning next season, and he said he won't make that decision until next year. "We'll take it week to week," the Jets' quarterback said Wednesday. "At the end of the season, I'll take a look at ... I'll assess how I played this year and talk with the Jets and we'll see from there. I think it's way premature to even think about next season."

Didn't Brett already address this issue with the Jets' management when they signed him? They asked him for a 2-year commitment and he said no - we'll take it year-to-year. And this fact was shared with the media. Deaf motherfuckers. You see? What have I been preaching? Favre has NEVER brought up the retirement issue - at Green Bay nor at New York. He was JUST signed this season by the Jets and has played 5 games and the scum-sucking journalists can't stop with the "are you coming back next season?" questions.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails