Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Jam-packed California weekend. Me.

Tonight - Paul Giamatti and David Strathairn debate each other in The Play's the Thing's staging of "The Rivalry" - the famed Abraham Lincoln - Stephen Douglas debates - at the Skirball Cultural Center in LA. The play is performed like an old-time radio drama - mikes on stage and scripts in hand, live audience, but broadcast live on the radio.


Saturday night - Gordon Lightfoot at The Canyon Club. This is the most excellent venue where I saw The Zombies in June - and my virgin concert of this Canadian legend and performer of such hits as "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald", "Sundown", "If You Could Read My Mind", "Early Morning Rain", "The Pony Man", "Cape Horn" and many others. See my Youtube performance below.

Sunday night - The Carl Wilson Cancer Foundation brew ha at the Roxy in Hollywood with Brian Wilson, Carnie and Wendy Wilson (of Wilson-Phillips fame), The Honeys, Al Jardine of The Beach Boys and Surf guitar legend Dick Dale.

(...and of course, the Jets at Oakland - but I was trying to avoid talking about sports in this particular post. GO JETS! GO FAVRE!)

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails