Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Jeff's Fav Xmas Albums. "Merry Christmas, Johnny Mathis".

I love Christmas and I love Christmas songs. So - here are my favorite 10 Christmas albums. No particular order so I didn't number them - just the album title.

 
Let's start with "Merry Christmas, Johnny Mathis" (1958), produced by Mitch Miller. You'll notice some of these albums are dated - that's because I listened to them every Christmas season with my parents and Brother Jas growing up. I'll try to include a Spotify link, or you can peruse the Internet and find it on your own.

Johnny Mathis – Merry Christmas

Notice this is an ALBUM list - not a SONG list. Some of my favorite tunes are omitted as they don't appear on any of these albums. I'll give you an a few examples:

Anything by Dean Martin, including "Marshmellow World".
Anything by Frank Sinatra, including, "Have Yourself A Merry Christmas".
"The Christmas Song", Nat King Cole
"Do They Know It's Christmas", Band Aid
"You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch", How the Grinch Stole Christmas
"Happy Xmas (War is Over)", John Lennon & Yoko Ono
"Blue Christmas", Elvis
"Merry Christmas, Everybody", Slade
"I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day", Wizzard
"Wonderful Christmas Time", Paul McCartney
"Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", Gene Autry
"Holly Jolly Christmas", Burl Ives
"Little Saint Nick", The Beach Boys
"I Believe in Father Christmas", Greg Lake
"Sleigh Ride", Leroy Anderson
"Ring Christmas Bells", Ray Conniff & The Ray Conniff Singer

All songs - not albums. As I progress through the list, I'll recap the previous albums. Oh - I know you have your favorites as well. These are mine. Season's Greetings!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails