Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1250 ESPN's The Big Show is a big dud.

So these bozos from ESPN 1250 in Milwaukee were all over the Packers' shit at the beginning of the season. After all, Green Bay was chosen by many to go to the Super Bowl. Then Green Bay got hit with a rash of injuries - 14 or 15 players on IR - including their starting RB and TE. Something like that. So these yahoos jump off the Packer bandwagon, touting how they're done sipping the Kool Aid and are resolved to look forward to the next season.


Then the Pack started winning again and are now in the Super Bowl. Suddenly these jerk-offs are back on the Packer bandwagon.

I get shit for boycotting the Packers when they wouldn't take Favre back three seasons ago. I get shit for following Favre to the Jets and the Vikings. I get shit for not being a "team" player and following one player. At least I stuck by my guy. What about the chumps from The Big Show?? They're credibility is shot. Spanks.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails