Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel has senior moment & praises Favre?

All you have to do is type in "Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel" in the upper left corner of this blog to see the depth of hatred and bitterness the MJS has toward Minnesota Viking QB Brett Favre (former Green Bay Packer QB for 16 years).

Unending. Merciless. Petty. Childish. I'm way behind in my updates on this one-sided feud (see stack of papers on stairs). But when I read the UP/DOWN section of the paper yesterday and saw a hint of an underhanded compliment leveled at Favre by the MJS, I was shocked - and it proves my point that the MJS recognizes a good thing when they see it but is blinded by it's bitterness toward Favre for leaving GB - and eventually settling down with rival Minnesota.

Monday, November 8, 2010
UP/DOWN
Up - The drama VI-kings: OK, that comeback ranks right up there with the one by the McRib. - Mike Hart.

I haven't posted anything on the game yet but in a nutshell, Favre led a 14-point comeback against the Arizona Cardinals with something like 3:46 left in the 4th quarter to send the game to OT - and win it in OT. Favre's 46th 4th quarter comeback. I'm not gonna get all maudlin and sentimental - as soon as Favre & Co. faulter, the MJS will pounce and prove how much of joke that sports department is. I'm simply celebrating this sliver of enlightenment.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails