Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vandermause & Packer Nation take on ESPN's Sal "I wanna swim with the fishes" Paolantonio

Last week ESPN columnist Sal Paolantonio wrote a verbose column on why he thought Brett Favre was an over-hyped player in the NFL. He took an excerpt from his book (on over-hyped players in the NFL) and updated it - and ripped into Favre's legacy. I joined the fray of comment-teers early on, when the number of comments was around 150. It's now over 5,000. Hot topic. At one point I actually got booted from the message board because some asshole reported me for a "violation". After a couple hours, I was granted a reprieve - then proceeded to get the "asshole" booted off (he was booting people off left and right - it was bullshit).

I've stayed away from commenting any more an Sal's bullshit for two reasons: 1) I don't wanna get booted again,and 2) I found out that when our boy Sal was on the Mike and Mike Radio Show and the Favre comments in Sal's book were brought up, Sal the Weasel conveniently attributed what was written about Favre to his "associate" - the other writer. Ohhhhh...I see how it is, Sal. After Favre retired, Sal thought it would be cool to bring up the subject again, but I didn't read anywhere that he attributed the comments to his "associate" this time. I wonder what Sal's grudge is?

I stayed away until Mike Vandermause, a columnist for Packernews.com wrote a retort of sorts to Sal's pile of shit article.

First, read Sal's take on Favre: Over-hyped: Favre didn't deliver in second half of career
Now read Vandermause's take on Sal's take on Favre: Paolantonio's slam on Favre lacks merit

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails