Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Favre tells the media, "I really don't care about next year."

What Favre should've told the press at his weekly press conference is, "I wish you'd all just go away and die."

This is why Brett's a better man than I. I'm not saying he's not THINKING what I wrote above - he's just trying to maintain his composure in front of the media, whether it's in Green Bay or New York. But as God is my witness, I would've cracked years ago at the podium if I had to endure the barrage of asinine questions by the media concerning whether or not I'm retiring. I'll say it again for those of you who are deaf - the MEDIA is, in part, one of the reasons Favre is not in Green Bay anymore. I won''t defend that claim - look on the blog...I've done that already. I probably have a half dozen posts on the inept media's obsession with Favre retiring. It's insane. And it's stupid.

What's even more ridiculous is that based on Brett's comments, the moron media will print stories that Brett has begun hemming and hawing about whether or not he's coming back next year...and the annual Brett Watch will rear it's ugly head - with 6 games left in the season. And it's all because of the media.

Let's see if the media can understand me when I say, FUCK OFF! The man is trying to focus on THIS TEAM and THIS SEASON. I swear this yearly lemming-like addiction about whether or not Favre will retire is like a bad horror flick. Fine. Here's the title - DIE MEDIA DIE!!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails