Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

#55 - "Grace Notes from a Bohemian in Wanderlust". Aunt Ruth's cottage.

("Grace Notes from a Bohemian in Wanderlust" is a series of posts about my 3.5 week May vacation in Seattle, Chicago, Milwaukee, Lake Tomahawk, WI and Miami. They are in no particular order.)

My father - relaxing at his sister's cottage in Lac du Flambeau, Wisconsin. My Aunt Ruth has had this place for...a while. It's on indian reservation land. We always try and stop in and visit while we're fishing up at the Rainbow in Lake Tomahawk. Click on READ MORE! and let's take a peek at my Aunt Ruth's cabin.


Dad, Uncle Tom (deceased) and Uncle Fran. The Ircink brothers.


When I lived in Bel Air, CA, I had a Christmas tree up year-round. I had it up for two reasons - one, it was my way of commenting that the "Christmas Spirit" should live on 365 days a year and not just during the Christmas season, and two, it reminded me of my home in Wisconsin - the Up North feel of cabins and woods and evergreens. The bitch who owned the property where I lived and worked in Bel Air thought I was nuts for keeping my tree up year-round.

I guess all the Ircink's are nuts then, Barb. My mother has two trees up year-round as well.

My Grampa Ircink's lure collection.



The Ircink clan. Back row, left to right: Aunt Ev, Dad, Uncle Tom, Aunt Ruth, Aunt Mary (deceased), Uncle Fran. Front row: Grampa and Grama Ircink. The occasion of this picture was my grandparent's 50th anniversary. Myself, my father and brother got wasted. :)


No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails