Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Octomom is Octo-trash.

I wasn't going to waste my time blogging about this idiot. But everywhere I turn, there the bitch is. Now it looks as though she's going to get a television show (I can't put her picture on my blog or I'll throw up).

I could care less about the money she's given for book deals or appearances. It's her life. But any monies she receives from the government to help her care for her - how many is it...43? - children is highway robbery AND it makes her a letch and a pariah on our system. Talk about feeding off the system - and she's doing it with forethought and thumping it right in front of everyone's noses! I'm sorry (but I'm not) but is this woman mentally ill? How can anyone in their right mind think they can offer the proper love and care for as many children as she has? It's fucking ridiculous is what it is.

I feel for the children. But that's the luck of the draw - being born to a woman who is pathetically irresponsible and needs to have her uterus removed...and quickly. Someone disagree with me, please - and leave a comment. I HAVE to hear why anyone would condone this behavior.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails