Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jeff knows Bo.

"Brother Jeff - Write on! Act on! Live on!" Bo Svenson.

I first met Bo, ohhhh....6 months ago or so. We've stayed in touch. I've read his screenplay (above, which I enjoyed). I met Bo at his home Friday. Beautiful place. Gorgeous garden - I must've seen 10-15 hummingbirds feeding. Never have I seen so many in one place. Spectacular view of the ocean. Wanted to say "see you later" (my move back home). Wonderful man. We had such a good time that he invited me and my brother back with Jason gets here to drive me back to Wisconsin. Jas is excited.

Bo as Reverend Harmony in Kill Bill II. Tarantino loves films from the 70's, particularly Italian cinema.

Bo starred in the original The Inglorious Bastards with Jim Brown. Tarantino's premise in his new film is similar. Bo also has a cameo in Tarantino's "remake".

Bo played Jo Bob Priddy in North Dallas Forty, alongside Mac Davis, Nick Nolte and John Matuszak (pictured above with Bo) and the gorgeous Dayle Haddon. Walking Tall's another film you may remember Bo from. He owns his own production company, is a producer, writer, director and Judo champion (and still competing).

Stay tuned for more on my visits with Bo.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails