Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Head up my ass weekend.

I've never had my head so far up my ass (well, not as far as Packer management these days) as I did on the 4th of July weekend. I get home from my friend's home in Tujunga and realize I left my briefcase there; I needed it as they were leaving town and there was no way I could wait until they returned. Now I have to turn around and go all the way back to Tujunga (30 miles) and come back home because I have to run out to Hollywood later that night.


Above: My George Constanza wallet. I'm on my way home from Hollywood later that evening and I have this weird feeling near my right butt cheek. No wallet. Left it in Hollywood and I'm 2 minutes from home. Now I have to go all the way back to Hollywood to retrieve my wallet but can't get there for two days.

Once home, I see that I have one bar left on my phone...but I can't find my cell phone charger. I packed it to go to Tujunga but never used it there. So where did it go? A new charger costs as much as an upgraded GoPhone. So I need to get the upgrade phone - but I can't purchase the new phone with no wallet and no credit card.

I got my briefcase back. I got my wallet back. Never found the phone charge so I purchased the upgraded GoPhone (see above). If you find my head, please tell me so I can come over to YOUR home and retrieve it.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails