Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ted Nugent on Gun Control

Ted hunts. I hunt. He can be a bit over-the-top, but I'm OK with that. He's passionate about his viewpoints. And I concur with his statements in this video. I blogged about my views here:

http://jeffircink.blogspot.com/search/label/gun%20ownership

If you're a liberal and you disagree with Ted, that's fine. But don't dismiss him because you think he's a moron, idiot, metal head, hard rocker, psycho, nut job before you listening to him first. The man is extremely intelligent. Would you prefer that all the conservatives dismiss everything the liberals had to say - without even listening?

Incidentally, Ted was doing an interview with a French journalist who happened to be an animal rights activist.

The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you the one who killed my brother?"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, where am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away! They are very much like the French."

The interview ended. I like the French part (and I'm a bit French).

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails