Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Lost Christmas 2007 video #2 - Frank & Mike's.



First of all, turn the jukebox at the top of the page to MUTE for this video and the one below it. I've had a devil of a time trying to load videos from my camera onto Blogger. First it wouldn't load at all. The I tried loading it onto Imeem and it ended up 90 degree on its left side so you had to tilt your head to watch it. Then I loaded it onto Facebook and that worked. Well, this is better than nothing.

Frank Lenton grew up with my dad in Greendale, WI. Same age. 72. Wonderful man - funnier than shit. Jas and I went to visit him and his partner, Mike, Christmas Day eve (the night after I shot the video in the post below). Frank is telling the story of how he remembers my brother and I when we were children. Uh...there's adult language in this video so...Whoo!

When Frank mentions, "Tommy", that's my Uncle Tom - Dad's middle brother (they were only a year apart). He passed away a few year's ago.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails