Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HP. JH. Tsk, tsk on both of you.

Out of respect for a number of other people, I can't share the dish on these two. I just had to blurt out something - something non-specific and open-ended because it was driving me nuts. There are enough gossip mongering blogs and websites that "break" celebrity news.

One "specific" thing about JH that bothered and that I will comment on has to do with my disdain for arrogance and entitlement and it's also a reflection on the youth of today. Apparently he didn't want a certain Oscar-winning, elderly actor to be in the film he (JH) was going to shoot because he (JH) felt the actor wasn't "contemporary enough". Now...the elderly actor would've played...an elderly role. How can an elderly actor be "contemporary" - unless of course what you really mean to say is that you'd prefer a "name" in the role, someone that may be a tad more recognizable to the public. Like if you were to compare, say Paul Newman and Abe Vigoda. Newman would've been more contemporary in that sense. More of a name. More people know him.

JH and HP are young. I suppose they can't be held accountable for everything they say. Or should they? I will say this: I won't ever watch a movie or television show with either of these two actors in it.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails