Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Separated at Birth? Heat Miser and Long Island Guido Armani Alex

Take a look at Armani Alex...on the right.

Well, that's what he calls himself on MySpace. For all I know it could be Alex Finkelstein, Alex Ragucci or Alex Douchbag. You know, I understand when you're young and trying to find your identity - trying to fit in. Well there's a crowd in the Long Island/Jersey area that belong to what some refer to as the "Guido Phenomenon". Or Guido something. Whatever it is, it's scary. This was first brought to my attention through an email I received from my friend Amy. Then I stumbled upon this site: Get Off Our Island. Watch the video on the main page and you'll get a good picture of what this world's up against. For a definition of "Guido" in the context I'm referring, go to Urban Dictionary and look at definition #3.


Here's one comment Alex made on one of his MySpace pictures (of himself):

"its like a fukkin family i bring 2gether my real ni99as and look what it turns into TAKEOVER THE CITY BABY let them haters hate and slither in the grassss WE STILL SSTILLLL STRONG AND DOING IT BIGGG".

Interesting. It's easy to spot of one these Guidos - real easy:

1) "Blow out" style haircuts
2) Lots of earrings.
3) Wannabe mafia/gangsta.
4) Orange fake tan.
5) Lips tightly pressed together as if air-kissing someone. In every picture.
6) They almost always carry a bottle - not a drink in a glass (at least Alex doesn't).

Here's a video of some New Jersey guidos out joyriding. I'm thinking the IQ level here is maybe...1? There's one guy who know's how to drive a car - that's at least worth a 1?


THIS is one segment of our youth who will be this country's future. Uh-huh. You know...I forgot - I did see this Guido look on the show Growing Up Gotti (is it still on?). Never watched the show - do I look like I'd watch these bitches? That's old man John Gotti's daughter and her three children. You remember her, don't you? She's the one who said her father never committed any crimes as the "Daper Don". I don't wanna waste any more time on this - not on my blog. I'm starting to feel nauseous. Oh - and if you see Heat Miser above, he's not a Guido. He's got too much class.
(NOTE: This no way reflects on all New Jersey-ites. My friend Marisa Petroro is from Jersey and she is a treasure.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Growing Up Gotti has been gone for a couple years now. They all look like honeybaked hams and I keep reading that Carmine is an 'A' student in college, which I have a hard time believing, because he was dumber than a sack of hair on the show, and talked like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert. The mom has been called "an Italian Morticia Addams".

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails