Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Surprised Rick, Surprised Janelle and a Surprised deer.

My friend Janelle (2nd from left) celebrated her $%!th Birthday in Cedar Rapids and I surprised her. Her parents flank us.

I also surprised my theater buddy, Rip, who was performing in David Harrower's, "Blackbird", at Dreamwell Theater in Iowa City. Janice, Rip's wife, is on the left. "Blackbird" won the 2007 Laurence Olivier Award for Best New Play.

Oh - I also hit a deer on my way back home from a cabin (another story) in Wisconsin Monday evening. Not one nick on the car. Surprised deer and a surprised Jeff. Last thing I saw was the deer spinning around in the road off to the side. Would've check it out but there was a line of traffic behind me and there was nothing I could've done anyway - except kill it if it was wounded. Click on READ MORE! for a few more shots.

The Keller Clan in Cedar Rapids: Shannon (Jim's wife), Jim, Dean and Leslie. Jim's a close theater friend. Whenever we get together we whip out the gui-tar, sing and drink Bourbon and Dew all night. Dean and I closed shop at 3:30 a.m.

Jim (left) and his dad, Dean.

Theater friends Megan (left) and Steve Ginsberg (that's me, not Steve) hosted Janelle's bday party Saturday evening at their beautiful 19th century yellow Victorian. Megan, her friend Ted and I closed shop up at 5:00 a.m Sunday morning. Great actress and a great person. Thanks for the lodging, Ginsbergs!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails