Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mort Zuckerman on President Obama: "He's done everything wrong."

In a post on The Daily Beast, Mortimer Zuckerman, Editor-in-Chief of the U S News and World Report and a supporter of Barack Obama during his run for the Presidency, rips President Obama a new one. I mean - rips. Here are a few excerpt's:

"I’m very disappointed. We endorsed him. I voted for him. I supported him publicly and privately."

"This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically. "

"In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting."

"He should have jammed a stimulus plan into Congress and said,
'This is it. No changes. Don’t give me that bullshit. We have a national emergency.' Instead they turned it over to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi who can run circles around him."


He WAS a supporter of Obama's. Thanks, Justyna, for the email tip.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails