Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jeff - 4, Colton - 0; Checkers Domination!

I'm babysitting tonite. Yeh - I know. Exciting life in LA.

I bet I haven't played checkers in over 20 years. In four games thus far, Colton has managed to take only 3 of my checkers. I am COMPLETELY DOMINATING HIM!!!!!! (And I'm not even cheating - I swear on Brett Favre returning next season.)

Alright, so he's 6. Big deal. He knows how to play chess and I don't, so I'm not giving him any slack. He's lucky I'm even playing with him. I'll keep you posted.

UPDATE
: He wants to take a longer break. Probably 'cause he's getting schmeared. GO PACK in 2008!! I gotta tell ya - I'm playing like fricken Patton out there. Strategy. Calculated moves. Brain power. I love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are evil! Let the kid win!

Jeffrey James Ircink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey James Ircink said...

lisa bohn? if he wins he wins. but i will NEVER let him win.

ever. if that's "evil", so be it. haha. hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(was that an evil sounding enough laugh?)

Nina said...

Wow Jeff you are alive-after the Packers playoff game I thought you may have done something drastic! So how did your big Sat night end up?
Hi Lisa-how the heck are you?!

dave. p said...

I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU .....KICK HIS ASS AND SEND HIM CRYING TO HIS ROOM .....HIS ANALYST NEEDS THE MONEY

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails