Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What you're missing...by missing PASSION = TRUTH.

If you've been an infrequent visitor to Passion = Truth, don't take my word for what you're missing. Look at my numbers.

Since March 2008, the surge in visitors to this blog has grown exponentially - sometimes 5, 6, 7 times what it was that same month the previous year. Today, January 21, 2009, we're already 6x readership compared to January 2008.

Get on board NOW! Bookmark Passion = Truth. You don't have to read every post. Hey, this thing's been running since March 2007 - I'm sure there are plenty of interests you have that I've covered in some way or another. There's an alphabetical listing by topic on the right panel toward the bottom. Peruse it and pick out a subject that catches your fancy. You can even email the story to others OR post it on Facebook or Myspace.

Don't be left out. Passion = Truth tells it like it is. With Passion...and Truth.

(Made up that last part myself. Whoooo!)

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails