Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Odd Couples: Stevie Nicks and Joe Walsh.


I know I'm on this kick with the song "Don't Come Around Here No More" by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers.

Dave Stewart of Eurythmics fame produced the video for the above song, and opened up the video by sitting on a mushroom smoking a hooka. Stewart remembers at a party that Stevie Nicks and Joe Walsh got into it and Nicks remarked to Walsh, "don't come around her no more". Nicks stated in a 2007 interview with the UK Telegraph that Walsh had been "the great love of her life."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the backstories of classic rock songs. Raw and honest. Country songs are honest, but not as edgey as I usually prefer.

Anonymous said...

Passion. In pursuit of my passion of song writing, inspiration rang true. One night, up on the top floor of what I call the "room, the room for music" the room was filled with intense inspiration and out came "Angel Aurora". This was highly inspired by Stevie Nicks and I hit the recored button and there it laid its path upon the world. This is uploaded on youtube under "Stevei Nicks Angel Angel Aurora" lether take you anywhere but here... Hope you like it. All my love, Catt

Anonymous said...

Please forgive the spelling and grammar errors that were keyed on precious comment. I went too fast and didn't check my work. Thanks, Catt

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails