Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"hongo" makes Urban Dictionary online!

My word, "hongo", has been officially accepted by Urban Dictionary, an online slang dictionary written by the public. Here's the official listing and access to the site.

Check out my original post on "hongo" here. Now quit being a hongo and let other people read this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hongo is not a word its a Japanese last name and a very popular one. In fact its my last name and I find it really offensive that you would use someone's name as a slang term.

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

accoring to Urban Dictionary, it IS a word - MY word. i'm sure "Kong" is someone's last name too - did you get all bent outta shape about the movie, "King Kong"?

get a life, Mr. Hongo.

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

and if your last name was so honorable, why did you post under "anonymous"? you must not be that proud of your name, Mr. HONGO.

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

interestingly, should someone with the last name "Cock" get upset because "cock" is a slang word for "penis"? what if your first name is "Dick"? there's another slang name for my cock...i mean, my penis.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails