Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm keeping my eyes on NY Times/Village Voice columnist Alex Barra. He's a known douche bag.

I've blogged about Alex Bare-ass before. Search the topics list on the right panel, bottom. His latest is here - on why it's Brett Favre's fault - and only Brett's fault - that the New York Jets went downhill the last 5 games of the season.

Read it. It's as if Brett was (were?) the only guy playing for the Jets those last 5 games. But boy, oh, boy...don't say that Brett was the only one who helped get the Jets to 8-3. Nope. THAT was a team effort. Winning is (ask RB Thomas Jones). Losing is all Brett's fault.

So I comment on douche bag's article (hit the "publish" button one too many times and it printed 4x). Here's an excerpt, go to the article and read everyone's comments (most disagree with the lunatic).


So, lo and behold, Bare-ass actually makes a comment on his own article - and mentions me (like I care).

Listen you arrogant prick...Jeffrey Ircink is my real name, asshole! You couldn't make up that last name if you tried. And if I wanted to use a "handle" I would've used "belairjeff" or a nickname like "monkeyboy" or "bareassisadouche"...you know, something that sounds made up. Bare-ass easily dismisses stats and facts that don't back up his argument, and he doesn't pay attention to what others write because he doesn't even see that my name IS at the end of my posts - all 5 of them!

So then I respond back:

I have yet to hear back. He's a busy man - being a douche-pig and all. If we were living in 14th century Scotland right now, I would get my 4-foot Scottish claymore and cleave Bare-ass' head from his fat body so fast...well, I would just do it really fast. Then I'd eat some haggis (using Bare-ass' stomach, of course), play the pipes and have sex with a Scottish lass while singing tunes from "Brigadoon".

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails