Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, March 28, 2008

UPDATE: Domino's recuperating and paux for my roommate

The pup is home resting. Probably a little traumatized but she'll be fine.

Martie read my post and was a tad irked. Well - can't blame her. I knew I'd be treading on thin ice when she'd see it and I do have to keep in mind that I'm a guest in her home.

That all being said, when I first wrote about Domino's accident, I mentioned at the end a comment Martie made to me and ended the post with "stupid". For the record, I was referring to her comment - not Martie. Secondly, Martie pointed out that my recollection of the event was my opinion and it painted her "the bad guy". Martie has a HUGE heart and she's a good person. Good people do stupid things. I do stupid things. I just didn't agree with the entire situation. I wrote the truth. No slants. No embellishment. No hidden agenda. I was indisposed in the bathroom - with the door shut and I never left the bathroom throughout the entire ruckus. The two neighbors were there and Martie and her son and that's four people too many. I wasn't hiding in the bathroom - heartless and unwilling to help - as Martie intimated to me this evening after she read my blog. As I stated, I was indisposed in the bathroom - with the doors shut (Martie said they were open). I knew something like this was eventually going to happen and I was fucking pissed. Please believe me, Martie - the best place for me, you and your son was that bathroom. My roommate was screaming her head off (which I didn't really care to hear) and - I didn't mention this in my original post - I had warned the boy a few minutes before this happened NOT to feed the dogs dog food outside. But - which is typical in the two years I've known him - the boy didn't listen. Had I come out of that bathroom, I may have pasted him in the mouth. Trust me - everyone was safer with me not mixed in the fray. Besides, I think it was a great bonding moment for mother and son - one they will both remember and hopefully this won't happen again.

I said hopefully. Besides, I couldn't bear to see the pup bleeding all over the place.

CORRECTION: Domino is 6 weeks old - not 4 months as I previously mentioned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the apology. I call it that 'cause this is the closest thing I'm getting to an apology.

Ms. Huge Heart

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

ms. huge heart. i wouldn't apologize for something i didn't feel i had to apologize for in the first place. it's a clarification. :)

Anonymous said...

nerts

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails