Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Packer Fans: It's "Golden Time".

This is it. The NFC Championship Game. At Lambeau. First time since 1996. In the movie business, when the work day hits a certain "late" hour, extras get paid double. It's called "Golden Time". And it's 'gettin' to be that time' for Packer Fans. I won't post anymore about the game...I don't know about you but the butterflies are startin' up. So I thought a couple of inspirational videos (see below) might calm us all down. As this is my last post before Sunday's game, you should check out my first post in the beginning of the season...back in September: http://jeffircink.blogspot.com/2007/08/ironman-is-back.html. Enjoy the game. And GO PACK!!!

3 comments:

tony said...

sorry buddy.

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

thank, tony. it's very depressing - our loss. and being in CA i don't have anyone to commiserate with, really. though my friends Donovan and Maria took it pretty hard - their Denver fans first, then Packer fans. watched all the games at their home. it was a very special year all around.

i want to cry

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

"they're Denver fans", not "their". i always do that.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails