Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Green Bay Packers Finish Season 14-4.

It's taken me a few days to get on here and blog about our loss in the NFC Championship this past Sunday. Actually, I won't talk about the game - it's verboten territory right now. Still stings too much. My brother and I vowed to wait until our annual walleye fishing trip back in Wisconsin in May.

That being said, I have to say our Packers had an excellent season and the team and fans should be very proud. Hey - we weren't expected to finish much beyond 9-7, maybe, and with the youngest team in the league, I expect great things next season. I'm quite confident Favre will be back for another go-around; our young players and coach will have learned from their mistakes this year; and we'll make a run for the Super Bowl next year.

My real purpose for posting was to thank everyone who was kind enough to support MY passion for the Packers this year - non-Packer fans, per se. And the first people I wanna thank are Donovan and Maria and their daughter Grace. I watched EVERY game at their home in Tujunga (NFL Sunday Ticket) when I wasn't home for the holidays and their support was unwavering. Oh-h did we have some fun moments. And when their team (Denver) was eliminated from playoff contention, they switched gears and became as rabid as a Packer fan as I know. THEY helped to make this the best season for me since moving to California in 1998.

Aside from them I'd like to thank the following: John in Philly, Bill the FedEx guy, Bill, Bruce, Jeffrey E., JD, Fred, the Staples guy, D Doug, Zac, Kinga, Janelle, Amy, Justyna and Dave. Remember - these folks aren't Packer fans but were rooting for them. It's difficult being here in CA when you really would rather be back in WI where everyone around you is a Packer fan and you can commiserate together. Thanks, guys, for making the loss somewhat easier.

GO PACK in 2008!!!

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails