Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Javon Walker is a Whiny Bitch

We got rid of this clown shoe a couple years ago because he screamed about wanting more money.

THIS after he had his first pro bowl season. The guy has one big year and suddenly he wants the sun and moon. The Packers said 'no'. The next year he came back, got hurt in the GB opener and missed most of the next season with a knee injury. Did he shut up? No. Again he bitched about wanting more money.

See ya, Walker.

Now he's recanted comments about wanting Denver to trade him - comments he made out of frustration (he says). "But when it boils down to it, I'm really unsure what's going to happen to me in Denver because the ball's in their court, and even they've said I have a big salary-cap number coming up," Walker said, according to the report. "I have bonuses coming up (he's due to earn about $7.5 million in salary and bonuses)."

Still bitching. And this asshole missed much of Denver's 2007 season due to that recurring knee injury, catching 26 passes for 287 yards and no touchdowns. Walker said the situation in Denver is not the same as troubles he had in Green Bay, where, in 2005, he was publicly criticized by quarterback Brett Favre during a training camp holdout and subsequently hurt his knee in the season opener. Good for you, Brett.

Stated Walker, "So it really boils down to what they want to do with me. If I'm a Bronco, hey, that's fine. If not, hey, that's OK, too." He's good - when he's healthy. But no one is worth this much trouble. No picture on my blog, Mr. Walker - you whore.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails