Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Ircink's ARE the Wizards of Greendale!

"Zucchini, tomatoes and melons, oh my!" And eggplant. Didn't quite fit the melody. And that one banana pepper too. The garden at Glen Mar is thriving quite nicely. Surprised in that I've never had a garden before and the weather has been dry. Not surprised as the gentleman who lived here for 40 years (before the last tenant) was a gardening wiz...knew about compost and soils and such and his garden was twice as big as ours. Bernie (my landlord, summer boss & is married to my 2nd cousin, Mary Beth) said I woulda done "him" (the guy) proud.

Look at me (above)...with my babies (yellow zucchini). I'm getting teary-eyed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J-Fry,

You might as well be flashing $50 bills down dere in dat Greebriar....I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out dat some knucklehead from da point just east of da rapids hoofed it down dere and ransacked some of dat dere tasty produce outa' your root cellar.

You might want to see if you could git yer hands on some of dat mink manure from up Nort to spread on your ground fer next year....I hear tell you could grow a cash crop on an asphalt driveway with dat stuff.

'Cuz

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails