Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wouldn't wanna be a Pirate today.

I don't follow baseball. By the time football season is over I'm toast. But I did listen to the Milwaukee Brewers @ Pittsburgh Pirates game yesterday while writing at the coffee shop. 20-0 Brew Crew.

The ass-whooping set/tied several records: tied the largest margin of victory (22-2 victory over Toronto in 1992 - a game I was at), surpassed the Brewers largest run total in a shutout (18-0 at Boston in 1990) and it was the worst loss for the Pirates in their 124-year history. The 35-run difference was the most in a 3-game series since Detroit outscored Minnesota, 45-10 in 1993.

Let's hope the Brewers didn't shoot their wad as I'll be at Miller Park in Milwaukee Tuesday with the boys to welcome the Pirates for Round 2.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails