Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Separated at Birth? Michael Gregory & Richard Devon.

Actors Richard Devon (top) and my friend, Michael Gregory.

Devon was an American character actor best known for his roles in television and episodic television and film, including The Rifleman, Lassie, and The Twilight Zone, and the films Machine Gun Kelly, The Comancheros and Kid Galahad. He passed away in February of this year at the age of 83.

Michael and I worked on the film Combustion a few years ago and have struck up a friendship since. He was the original "Dr. Rick Webber" in "General Hospital" for two years in the mid- to-late 1970's and has numerous film and television credits, including Matlock and McGyver. He even had a stint as Dean Martin's bodyguard for ten years. I'm a big Dino fan so Michael regales me with his DM stories. He's extremely busy in the voice-over market and works with a number of veterans' charities.

I caught the beginning of The Commancheros (featuring The Duke) and saw Richard Devon and thought, "is that Michael?". But Michael's almost 20 years younger, which is what led to this blog post. Above: Michael and I in West Hollywood in September 2009 right before I moved back to Wisconsin.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails