Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Vikings Fudge Pack Victory, 38-26! Vikes, 7-1!

“I saw some cheers (and) a couple fingers,” Favre said, drawing a loud laugh from the assembled reporters. Brett Favre's response to the boos he received throughout the Viking-Packer game yesterday.

For the 2nd time, the Minnesota Vikings stuck it to the Green Bay Packers, this time at Lambeau - Favre's first return to the stadium that made him a legend for 16 years while he played with Green Bay.

I expected the boos (which died by the end of the game and turned into cheers...hypocrites). But they (the boos) seemed to unfaze Favre, who threw for 4 TDS in a 38-26 win over the Pack. Favre about the fans' reaction, "I hope that everyone in the stadium watching tonight said, 'You know, I hate that the joker's on the other side, but he does play the way he's always played, with his excitement and passion for the game...As long as I play, that's not going to change. That's what people have admired about me throughout my career. That's all I can do."

For game highlights, click here. Click on READ MORE! for more pics. NEXT WEEK: Vikings have a bye. In two weeks, the Vikes (7-1) meet Lions (1-6) at Minnesota.

Favre and GB QB Aaron Rodgers meet after the game. At the midway point in the season, Favre ranks: #4 in passer rating, #3 in completion percentage, tied for 1st with 16 TDS and is #7 in passing yards. Nice job, 40-year-old man who can't play anymore.

Percy Harvin (12) has certainly made a statement for Rookie of the Year.

Favre in the huddle.

Favre back for a pass.

Favre and Greg Jennings after the game.

Favre and Donald Driver embrace.

Two ex-Packers - Favre and Kicker Ryan Longwell.

Favre and Adrian Peterson celebrating a TD.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails