Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A perfect fall day in the Midwest.

Took off Monday for Iowa for a couple days to catch-up with some theater people. Nice visit. Typically, when I lived in Cali, I'd come home in May for three weeks and fish for a week, then visit people in Wisconsin, Iowa and Illinois. Lots of running around. Not any more. Now that I'm back in WI, I'll take my time visiting certain people. Quality versus quantity.

Anyway, here are a few shots of the ride from Iowa to Wisconsin - took the northern route home, up through Dubuque and into WI via Madison. That's Delafield, WI above. The better route by far (as opposed to Rockford, through the Quad Cities on Hwy 80 to Iowa City and then Cedar Rapids). Click on READ MORE! for a few more shots.


Delafield, WI.

Mineral Point, WI. The first capital of Wisconsin.

Mineral Point, WI.

Iowa hayfields.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails