Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Driving from Denver to the Wisconsin border sucks.



Watch this video. What you're seeing is, in a nutshell, what the drive from Denver to the Wisconsin border looked like.

Were you bored to death? So were we. My brother arrived in Los Angeles to accompany me on my move back to Wisconsin. After eventful visits with the Nowak clan in Santa Barbara, Donovan & Maria and family in Tujunga (my best friends in Cali) and a coffee with the actor, Bo Svenson (more on those visits in another post) we made the long drive to Wisconsin and arrived home on September 11.

I wish I could tell you it was an eventful journey. My picture-taking is a sad reflection of what turned out to be THE most boring, piece of shit drive of our lives. At least that was the case from Denver east to the Wisconsin border. Denver and the remaining part of CO. NE, IA, IL - Jas and I were looking for guns and ammo in the car to shoot our brains out. And EVERYONE I've related our experience to agreed.

Click on READ MORE! if you wanna see some average pics of the most boring drive of my life. My advice to you wanderlust Bohemians looking for solace on the open road: do not take the northern route. Unless of course you're looking to become suicidal. Then by all means, knock yourselves out.

Iowa.

California desert.


Utah.

Colorado Rockies. The best part of the trip.



I wish I could tell you the name of this rest area, but...


Almost there. Thank God.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails