Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jedi prayer, goats & another goat...Gregg Williams.


Gregg Williams is the former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator. I've always been creeped out by him and my intuition is very accurate. So Williams leaves the Saints in January for the same position with the St. Louis Rams and suddenly the NFL releases a 50,000 page report based on an investigation that Williams offered "bounties" (monies) to his defensive players while at New Orleans to "take out" players from opposing teams. Hmmmmm....coincidence?

Remember the NFC Championship game two years ago? With Brett Favre at the helm of the Minnesota Vikings, the Saints beat Minnesota in OT and went on to win the Super Bowl. Favre got the shit kicked out of him most of the game - one penalty was called, at least one penalty wasn't called that the refs admitted afterwards that they missed and there were at least a half dozen other calls that should've been penalties as well. I mean, even a blind man could see Favre looked like an ultimate fighter contestant on the field rather than a quarterback in the NFL - a league that "says" it makes it a priority to "protect" it's QB's.

Here's the story with more details. Williams has issued an apology...but he can fuck himself. Head Coach Sean Payton apparently knew about it so he can fuck himself too. So did the GM and owner. Fucker's 3 & 4. Still waiting to hear how the NFL will come down on Williams, the coaching staff of the Saints and its players. So basically the whole team can fuck itself. Word is that the penalties will be harsh.

So for all of you fans who knew the Saints were playing dirty in that NFC Championship game but whose cries fell on deaf ears, our time has come. This jedi prayer from "The Men Who Stare at Goats" is for you. 
"Mother Earth, you are my life support system. As a soldier I will drink your blue water, live inside your red clay and eat your green skin. Help me to balance myself as you hold and balance the Earth, the sea and the space environments. Help me to open my heart knowing the universe will feed me. I pray my boots will always kiss your face and my footsteps match your heartbeat. Carry my body through space and time. You are my connection to the universe and all that comes after. I am yours and you are mine. I salute you...oh, and Gregg Williams is a cunt."

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails