Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Me, Taylor & Art. Austin Film Festival. Part Uno.


What's really cool about this is that I became Facebook friends with Taylor a couple years back, largely due to the fact that she's a backup singer for Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys (and I've been a BB groupie since high school). So we struck up a friendship. Trusting on her part? In most cases, perhaps - but I'm different. And she and her hubby, Todd Sucherman, drummer for Styx, who I've also met (once) know my high school buddy, Art (pictured), who is one of the executive producers of our short film, PASS THE SALT, PLEASE. Small world? Yes?

Art and I attended the Austin Film Festival and met Taylor for lunch. She and I had met on two other occasions and this was by far the most rewarding....more relaxed, no one around to bother us. Definitely one of the highlights of the trip. (Except she keeps pushing me to get the new Apple iPhone and I'm not a cell phone fan.)

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails