Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Dean & Me". A love story.

I'm a fan of biographies. You learn how not to fuck up. Mike Farrell, Frank McCourt, Malachy McCourt, Frank Lloyd Wright, Bruce Dern, Dean Martin, Elvis, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Kirk Douglas, Dennis Wilson, Brett Favre, Vince Lombardi, Richard Burton, Howard Stern, Abbie Hoffman, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams...and more to get to. Had I read Dean & Me (A Love Story), by Jerry Lewis, I would've finished it in a day (I took three days). Fast read. Funny read. Deano's my favorite all-around entertainer - and I loved these guys as a team and individually.

Hey look! It's me and the "original" Ricci Martin, Deano's 2nd son, at a gig in Pasadena. I got to know Ricci a bit through the Carl Wilson Cancer Foundation. Chip off the old block.

3 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Jeff cool to see you doin' some more Dino-homagin'. Likes when I read "Dean and Me: A Love Story" it completely changed by attitude toward Mr. Lewis...it is truly truly clear by readin' this book that Lewis loved and indeed still loves our beloved Dino so so very very much! And thanks for sharin' to cool pix of you and our Dino's boypallie Ricci with all your readers. Know that your Dino-reflections will soon be shared at ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' our Dino! Regards, DMP

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

dino martin peters,

hey there! been a while. great read, wasn't it. have you read Dino's daughter's book? keep the faith...and the ever lovin' candle lit for our boy...

sincerest regards,
jeff

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Jeff I have read parts of both Deana and Ricci's Dino-bios...probably won't surprise you that I appreciate Ricci's much more then Deana....to me Deana said some very unkind thin's 'bout our beloved Dino..we keep the Dino-light glowin' Dino-bright pallie-o-mine. Your Dino-report will be shared this very Dino-day at ilovedinomartin...keeps lovin' our Dino!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails