Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Things that piss me off.

I'm sure there's more. It's my bday weekend so I believe I've earned the right to rant (course I do that every day). See anything on the list that rings a bell? Am I sometimes hypocritical or arrogant. Sure...but that's not my general MO. No one's perfect.

1. you’re in the turn lane and waiting for a pedestrian in the crosswalk, cars behind you are beeping
2. man on moon, cures for polio, whatever but we still haven’t figured out how to shove someone’s car horn up their ass
3. skateboarders on sidewalks
4. anything to do with Barbara Bollenbach
5. walking two or three astride on sidewalks
6. grocery cart parked in middle of aisle or moving cart down middle of aisle
7. checking out more items than allowed in express lane
8. kids running lose where they shouldn’t be
9. pedestrians who think there’s a crosswalk wherever they happen to cross the road – and don’t even bother looking before crossing
10. people who use the word, “girlfriend”
11. white people who think they’re black people
12. dog owners who just let their dog jump all over you when you go to their house, or at the park
13. people who don’t speak English and work at retail establishments (ask for Pall Mall cigs and I get Marlboro or Parliament)
14. attitude/arrogance – owner of a entertainment co. in Chicago called one day and I asked his name (for the benefit of the person he was calling for – I was to screen calls for this VP) and he told me the company and I was spelling it out for myself and he interrupts me and says, ‘well, you’ve heard of Warner Bros. We’re just like them’. No shit, fuck head. Whatdaya think, I live in a hole in the ground? And apparently you’re not just like Warner Bros. because I’ve never heard of you, jackass”.
15. that smug bitch executive with New Regency on the 20th Century Fox lot (temp story when I first moved to CA)
16. when a clerk hands you your change and places the coins on top of the bills
17. inappropriate use of cell phones – in public places, ringing during the theater
18. people who interrupt
19. The Jerry Springer Show
20. Joan Rivers, any actress associated with “The Hills”
21. Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears
22. Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and Mark Murphy – Green Bay Packers’ “3 Wise Monkeys”
23. unruly children and their parents who do nothing
24. people who drag their feet – especially people in flip flops (I know it’s hard not to drag your feet in flip flops but you could at least try)
25. lack of respect – particularly by young people
26. pretentiousness
27. arrogance
28. apathy
29. ignorance
30. hypocrisy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just happy that "t" did not make the list. ;-)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails