Passion = Truth? How Jeffrey James Francis Ircink Sees The World? I love when people are passionate about something. That surging of emotion is the one honest measure of what truth is. It's a truthful display of how a person really feels about something or someone at that particular moment. That passion IS truth.



About me...

My photo
Greendale, Wisconsin, United States
Ex-producer of THE REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, playwright, actor, singer, outdoorsman, blogger, amateur photog, observer & bitcher, Beach Boys groupie, Brett Favre fanatic, lover of everything Celtic and forever a member in the Tribe of HAIR. Spent most of my life in the Village of Waterford, a small town just outside of the Milwaukee suburbs. After 12 years in North Hollywood, Bel Air and Culver City, Cali, I moved back to Wisconsin in September 2009. No regrets - of moving to LA OR moving back to WI. Have traveled to Belfast, Ireland, Dayton (OH), Manhattan, Seattle, Cedar Rapids, New York, Miami and Sydney, Australia with my plays. Moved back into the Village of Greendale where I was born. Life is good.

Celtic!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BREAKING NEWS! My Self-Published Book is Available NOW!

Yeh, so I took my interest in photography to a very cool step, I think - I self-published a book with my favorite "artsy" photos through Blurb.com, "Passion = Truth: A photographic essay of life's truths". I gotta tell you...it was a lot of fun. You choose the layouts, fonts, book style and size, supply the text and photos and Blurb does everything else for you. My preview copy is due here after Thanksgiving and I'm keen to see if the quality is what was advertised. We're talking hard cover with book jacket and quality paper, baby. Based on comments from other users and from the examples I've seen online, I'm hoping to be very impressed. The book is great - what am I gonna say? Like I said, it's an "artsy" look at some of my travels and the pictures I took...I'm very happy with it and that's why I'm putting it out there for anyone to see.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy'm up and give'm away. But if you're interested, click on the Blurb badge to the right under Brett Favre's picture - it'll give you a preview of the book and tell you how you can order it. I think it's something like $39.95. Come on - it's worth it. That's expensive for a 52 page book...hmmm. Well that includes a $5 profit for me. What? Starving artist? You may wanna put together your own book - wedding, travel, recipes, photography, poety...the sky's the limit. Look for my review in a more recent post (receive my book copy 11/26). Remember, books make great gifts for the upcoming holiday season. And - reading is fundamental.

No comments:

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails